MAC Equipment rents Boom Lifts, Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Material Handling, Dirt Moving, and many other heavy equipment vehicles and construction tools. Outlined below are our basic rental policies. Please call 518-272-2700 with specific questions.
- Rates: All rates are subject to sales tax.
- Insurance: Customer is required to obtain and maintain adequate insurance for the equipment being rented. If unsure about obtaining coverage, please contact us for options.
- Trucking: Flat rates are available. Excess charges may apply due to delays in on and off-loading.
- Cleaning: Equipment must cleaned prior to return, or may be assessed a 'cleaning fee'.
- Credit: Credit is not given for weather conditions, labor strikes, or holidays.
- Fuel Charge: Units are delivered full of fuel, and charges will be assessed for fuel used and not replaced.
- HAZMAT Sites: All equipment returning from environmental sites must be accompanied by a “Certificate of Clean”. Additionally, equipment will not be picked up until decontamination has been performed. If return trucking is delayed or dismissed, the additional trucking will be charged and rental continued.
- Maintenance: Customer is responsible for preventative - routine maintenance. In the event of an unforeseen malfunction or break down - we offer 24/7 emergency services.